I've decided to start selling SVG kits! Don't worry, I'll still maintain my freebies here and continue to give away designs, but I'm beginning to assemble more specific svg kits and want to distribute them at a reasonable cost. So, I'm looking for two or three creative people who would like to receive each month's designs for free, then post their creations! Here's a sneak peak of one of the first svg kits, called "Fancy Shapes":
Creative Team Requirements:
1. You will receive all my month's designs for free, and in return you will be expected to create at least two projects. These can be layouts, cards, minibooks, or any other paper project.
2. If you have a blog, I'd like you to post on your blog with a link to my online store and blog, as well as post to any messageboard you are a member of. You will be asked to post to one particular MB, to be determined later. If you don't have a blog, that's okay: just post on more messageboards!
3. High quality photos are important!
4. Please don't share the files. They are for your own personal use.
5. If you would like something in particular designed, I'll do my best to accomodate you.
6. This is a 6 month term, to last end-April to end-October.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, blog address, messageboards you follow, any other DTs you are a part of, and attach or link to 3-4 of your favorite projects.
I am considering all types of paper artists who love svgs! All experience levels are encouraged to apply!
Spellblogger - Getting messy with paint!
22 hours ago