My very fabulous and great good friend and colleague is undergoing treatment for Melanoma. I desperately hope for a good outcome for her! She's such an inspiration to me with her quiet grace, dignity and faith. This one's for her:
Now, hop on over to MySheriCrafts blog and post your "thinking of you" creation for a chance to win!
Both Sentiment and Loopy border from Bird's Cards
Nestabilities Scalloped Square, Circle and Petite Scalloped Circle
JustRite Stampers: 1 3/16" Tiny Words Borders & Centers Set
Colorbox black inkpad
Pebbles Ink Chalk Shimmer
Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder
Pop Dot adhesive, ATG adhesive
1. Trim cardstock to 10" x 5". Score at 5" and fold to create card.
2. Cut one 4.5" x 4.5" white cardstock and emboss with Swiss dots folder. Adhere to base card.
3. Cut Loopy border 4.25" square. Adhere to base with pop dots.
4. Print sentiment on cardstock. Cut with square nestabilities. Adhere to Loopy border with pop dots. Colour Cala Lily with Pebbles chalk.
5. Stamp interior sentiment with JustRite stampers. Cut with circle nestie. Cut coordinating petite scalloped nestie. Chalk edges. Adhere together and to interior of card.
Spellblogger - Getting messy with paint!
22 hours ago