Friday, February 4, 2011

Anniversary LO

Well, this is a little different! My Sheri Craft's challenge this week is Anniversary. So, I thought I'd do a card. Then I thought, no no no, I MUST work on my scrapbooks. So, you'd think that I might have a LO to do of my own marriage and anniversaries? After all, we've only been married (oh dear Lord) 15 years?!?!?

Turns out... No. I have no anniversary pictures. LOL.

So, next best is family. Here's LO of my DH's great Aunt's 50th wedding anniversary. They were such a fabulous couple! Our great Uncle passed away a year after this, and great Aunt 5 years later. They were fabulous right 'til the end. I can only hope my marriage is so successful and blessed.

Enjoy!







Supplies:

Paper: DCWV Glittered Alphabet Stack and DCWV Glittered All Dressed Up Stack
Die cut: Spellbinders Lattice Pendants
Punched Board: Fiskars Threading water
from my stash old gold stickers and a bit of ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment