Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Little Bit of Bling!

Today's LO is using old set of pictures, in which I wanted to convey a sense of excitment. I think I managed it with the bold and kind of crazy paper:



I know, lots of us are afraid to use those big crazy bright patterns in large quantities. I say, GO FOR IT! Up close of left side:



Right side carries over the colours, but more muted to add emphasis to the journalling:



Cheese-y pun!



The journalling, done with a white ball-point pen. I always prewrite on blank paper and edit. Then I test the pen I want to use on scrap. I had tried black and brown first, but the white looked so much better!



Supplies:
DCWV Summer Dream Stack
Fonts cut with SCAL2: Brush 455BT ("Fair") and Crazy Girlz Blond BTN Lt (everything else)
Frosted Lace Stickles
Rhinestones
Ink (all edges)

No comments:

Post a Comment